My name is Dawn Reid and I have been the Community Liason Worker at Westpark Middle School since October 2015. Working with my students and their parents and families has been a truly rewarding experience and there is no place I would rather be at this time than at Westpark.
This is what I do:
- Provide support services to families and children facing social, emotional or family challenges
- Promote effective communication and parenting skills
- Build skills with students in small groups
- Assist in finding information resources, such as counseling or after hours crisis response workers
- Collaborate with community agencies
- Promote preventative opportunities within the school and community
I am available all year round and will work with you wherever I am needed, be it within the school, the home or the community. I can be reached at 403-347-8911 or at email@example.com.