Welcome to Westpark! We are very excited and honoured that you have chosen to trust us with your student for the 2021/22 school year!
At the end of this page, you will find a link which will take you to all of the following forms you must complete:
1. The first, and most important, thing to do is to complete your RSVP. That way, we are able to put your child on class lists and give them an advisory; this is their registration for Westpark Middle School. With this, you will be able to access PowerSchool.
2. We have several complementary courses for your child to choose from, including Arts and Crafts, Tech Ed, Foods and Fashions, Coding, Rec Ed, Band and French. Please note that all students are required to take Physical Education and Wellness, so those must be selected, but aren’t choices. Once you have decided which complementary courses are the best fit for your child, please contact the school office at 403-347-8911 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate their wishes, but sometimes that course is full and we will place the child in an alternate course. If you have questions, please contact the school .
3. If your child requires transportation to school and is eligible for the yellow school bus, you will need to fill out the application form.
Optional information is also available, including:
2. Frequently Asked Questions page.
3. Please note, as well, that we have made it possible for you to order all of your school supplies online with School Start, if you choose. The package we have created has everything your child will need for Grade 6 and will be delivered directly to your home in August. If you have other students in Gr. 7 or 8, these lists are also available. Please review the Parent letter then choose the appropriate grade.